In this post I will briefly outline a few of the written mediums of communication used in the organizational setting, and their various benefits.
– Easy to direct to a large, or specific interal audience within an organization.
– Avenue to provide information to an audience, when feedback isn’t required
– Communication to an external audience
– Can be formal or informal
– Provides a written record
– To file a complaint
– Communicating praises, or condolences
– Can be sent/seen electronically if necessary
Web page/ Blog
– Cost effective way of sharing information with large audiences
– Allows for consumer-organization interaction
– Providing products and/or services
– providing testimonies, consumer reviews, feedback, inspiration, and motivation
-Communicating general information about a companies products and or services
– Sending/ receiving general or specific information to an individual